Creatively Uncorked partners with local venues to provide customers with a fun and memorable experience. Our partners benefit by us bringing in new customers who place food and drink orders during our events. Let us know when you have a slow night/time, and we can try to schedule for that time. A typical event last about 2.5 hours which leads to some hungry and thirsty customers. The demographics of the customers that we bring are people (mostly women) with a disposable income who enjoy eating out.
For a public event in your venue, we choose the painting and sell the tickets. If it is not your venue and you are inviting us to your town in a community center, church, park or similar community space, other rules apply. Please check with your city for a temporary liquor license.
For the set-up our preferences include:
- Separate seating area where our facilitators can be heard. It would also be nice if we could provide our own music in the area.
- The more light, the better.
- Non-carpeted area is preferred. We will put drop cloths down on any carpeted area. We use non-toxic acrylic paint which can be cleaned off with soap and water unless it is allowed to dry. In the event of any paint drips, we will do our best to prevent stains.
- Must be a large open room. Multiple rooms, U-shaped, or L-shaped rooms do not work. Each painter should have a clear view of the instructor.
- We prefer to set-up a routine time and day for your location.
The number of people that can fit in a room is not the same as the number of painters that fit. Each painter will have a fairly large canvas, water, a beverage, and maybe an appetizer. The teacher will take up at least one table’s worth of people. Assistants will need to have enough space to move around the room.
- If your venue can hold 60 diners, it can hold 40 painters.
- If your venue can hold 50 diners, it can hold 30 painters.
- If your event room can hold 20 diners, it can hold 12-13 painters.
We will have minimum requirements for signups. If the minimum is not met 2 days prior, we reserve the right to cancel.
What we need on day of Event:
- Banquet tables are preferred. Seating charts available upon request.
- We come in early to prepare tables using our table covers and table-top easels. The space should be available at least 90 minutes ahead of time, more for larger events.
Get started by contacting us as we are currently looking for partners in a 100 mile radius of the Fargo-Moorhead area. We are also happy to discuss any concerns you may have.
Your help with promotion leading up to the event is extremely helpful. We will create the Facebook event with the link to purchase tickets. Please share this event instead of creating a duplicate to ensure the correct information is shared.