Are you planning a private event but looking for something new? Whether you are planning a birthday party, bachelorette party, baby shower, or a corporate team-building event, Creatively Uncorked offers all the flexibility and fun to make your private event amazing! We can host your party at your home, business, or the venue of your choice.
Our private events include:
- Anniversary parties
- Bachelorette parties – Celebrate your friend’s upcoming wedding with a fun event and a keepsake from the event that you paint yourselves. We can change the colors of some of the paintings to match the wedding colors if you let us know in advance.
- Birthday parties – Whether it’s for a 6-year-old or a 106-year-old, a Creatively Uncorked birthday painting party is a party that your guests will never forget.
- Bridal/Baby showers – Team up to create a variety of paintings for the nursery or for you to take home to remember the special occasion.
- Corporate Team-Building Events – Painting parties are an excellent way to inspire communication, encouragement, and teamwork among coworkers or team members.
- Family reunions
- Girls’ Night Out – Because sometimes you don’t need a reason to get together with friends other than wanting to have a great time!
- Holiday parties
- Almost any other group you can think of!
Mobile Private Parties
You provide the venue with tables and chairs, we bring the party to you!
- Choose one featured painting from our painting library. The instructor will walk everyone through the steps to paint it.
- If you are interested in an event other than canvas painting, such as wood signs, we need at least 10 days to schedule this party. Contact the office for more information about prices and availability.
- Choose a date from our calendar. Our mobile team can bring the party to your business or venue.
- Weekends fill quickly – book early.
- All painting materials are provided: canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, etc.
- You provide the venue, tables, and chairs. Good lighting is important! We need light to paint by.
- We can accommodate up to 160 painters per party. We need an estimated number of guests at least a week ahead of time for scheduling. Final guest count is due two days prior to the event.
- Not sure how many people will fit in your space? Let us know the room measurements and we can plan a seating chart.
- 16 person minimum to book a private party with our mobile team on a weekend. 12 person minimum all other times.
- Two hour painting: $480 for the first 12 people, $40 per person beyond that.
- Three hour painting: $540 for the first 12 people, $45 per person beyond that.
We ask for a $200 down payment at the time of booking to reserve your spot. This is first come, first serve. The down payment is subtracted from the balance due at the beginning of the event. Private party attendees will pay the host, the host will pay Creatively Uncorked. Your date will be reserved once your down payment is received. Your down payment is due at least a week ahead of time so we can get you on the schedule. We accept cash, credit card, or PayPal. No checks.
Travel charges may apply. Our mobile team is based out of West Fargo, ND. Travel charges will be added to the invoice for the down payment, so the address of the venue must be known at the time of booking.
As an alternative, if you don’t have the minimum people required for a private party, you do have the option of joining a public class for the painting of the night.
Painting parties are not a spectator sport! We have found that having non-painting extras in the room is very distracting and disruptive to the painters. No non painting extras in the room, please.
It usually takes an hour to set up and a half hour to clean up. Set up and clean up will take place immediately before and immediately after the painting event. Please plan to have the event space available and your guests in another area during those times. Larger groups and less accessible venues may take longer.
We will be respectful of your time by being on time. Please respect our time by ending on time. If your party starts late or runs overtime, you may incur additional charges for keeping our staff out past their scheduled time.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations made over two weeks before the event will receive half of the down payment back. Cancellations less than two weeks before the event will not receive a refund. You will be refunded the travel fee.
- Weather cancellation: If the schools in the town of event are closed, you will have the option of rescheduling your private party to an open date.
To book a private event or for more information on availability and pricing, fill out the form or call 701-532-2112.