Are you planning a private event but looking for something new? Whether you are planning a birthday party, bachelorette party, baby shower, or a corporate team-building event, Creatively Uncorked offers all the flexibility and fun to make your private event amazing! We can host your party at our West Fargo studio, your business, or the venue of your choice.
Our private events include:
- Anniversary parties
- Bachelorette Parties – Celebrate your friend’s upcoming wedding with a fun event and a keepsake from the event that you paint yourselves. We can change the colors of some of the paintings to match the wedding colors if you let us know in advance.
- Birthday parties – A Creatively Uncorked birthday painting party is a party that your guests will never forget.
- Bridal/Baby showers – Team up to create a variety of paintings for the nursery or for you to take home to remember the special occasion.
- Corporate Team-Building Events – Painting parties are an excellent way to inspire communication, encouragement, and teamwork among coworkers or team members.
- Family reunions
- Girls’ Night Out – Because sometimes you don’t need a reason to get together with friends other than wanting to have a great time!
- Holiday parties
- Almost any other group you can think of!
Private Painting Parties at our West Fargo Studio
- Choose one featured painting from our painting library. The instructor will walk everyone through the steps to paint it. You Pick the Painting is not available for private parties.
- Special events such as wood signs, wine glass painting, or wine glass succulents, must be scheduled at least 10 days in advance.
- Check here for all the info on wood sign private parties.
- Choose a date from our calendar. We can host two separate parties at a time in our West Fargo studio.
- Weekends fill quickly – book early.
- All painting materials are provided: canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, artist, etc.
- Creatively Uncorked West Fargo has a full bar in addition to wine and beer available for purchase at the studio during the event. Outside beverages are not allowed.
- A few snacks are available for purchase at Creatively Uncorked. You can have your private party catered. No outside beverages.
- We can accommodate up to 30 painters in the private party room or up to 44 in the main party room. Private parties can be scheduled in the main room as necessary. An estimated guest count is due a week ahead of time for scheduling. Final guest count is due two days prior to the event.
- 10 person minimum for private parties at our West Fargo studio.
- Two-hour canvas or wine glass painting: $400 for the first 10 people, $40 per person beyond that.
- Three-hour canvas painting or succulents: $450 for the first 10 people, $45 per person beyond that.
- Wood signs: $500 for the first 10 people, $50 per person beyond that.
- We ask for a $200 down payment at the time of booking to reserve your spot. Your down payment is due at least a week ahead of time so we can get you on the schedule. This is first come, first serve. The balance is due at the event. Private party attendees will pay the host, the host will pay Creatively Uncorked. Your date will be reserved once your down payment is received. We cash, credit card, debit card, or PayPal. No checks.
SMALLER GROUPS: If you don’t meet the minimum attendance requirements to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate small groups at our regularly scheduled public events. Let us know how many in your group and we will seat you together. If you book a private party and do not meet the minimum required number of people, you will still be required to pay for the minimum.
Painting parties are not a spectator sport! We have found that having non-painting extras in the room is very distracting and disruptive to the painters. If you want to stay during the event, you must purchase a ticket.
We will be respectful of your time by being on time. Please respect our time by ending on time. If your party starts late or runs overtime, you may incur additional charges for keeping our staff out past their scheduled time.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations made over two weeks before the event will receive half of the down payment back. Cancellations less than two weeks before the event will not receive a refund.
- Weather Cancellation: If the schools in the town of the event are closed, you will have the option of rescheduling your private party to an open date.
To book a private event or for more information on availability and pricing, fill out the form or call 701-532-2112.