Paint Your Pet @ Creatively Uncorked West Fargo
Sunday November 22 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$65.00
Seating is limited. Sign up early!
Due to the extra work by our artists to prepare for this event, refunds and transfers are not available. If you are unable to attend, someone of your choosing can attend in your place. Beer, wine, snacks, and coke products are available for purchase. NO OUTSIDE BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED. Age 6+ welcome.
Your pet, painted by you
This is a chance to have a custom painting of your own pet painted by you. Seats will be limited and artists will be available to offer painting guidance. You will have three hours to complete your painting.
Take home a masterpiece of your own beloved pet.
Doors open a half-hour before the event. Try to get there early to get signed in, get your paint, and find your seat. Aprons will be provided, but consider wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on. Register early online, class size is limited. We do not have reserved seating, so if you are attending with a group, one of your group should be there early enough to save seats for everyone.
This is unlike our normal paint parties because each person will have a unique pet photo. Creatively Uncorked artists will assist in the selection of your palette, answer questions you have, and offer suggestions if needed—but this is an individual creative venture. You’ll work at your own pace (up to 3 hours), not along with the rest of the attendees.
Start with a photo
Starting with a clear, well-lit, close-up photo of your pet, Creatively Uncorked artists will pre-sketch your canvas.
Starting with a good photo of your pet is important! Send a few shots if you want, and we’ll choose the best one, and try to make the best decision on how to position your pet drawing on the canvas. Less experienced painters are encouraged to send in more simple poses. For example, a closed mouth is easier to paint. Brindle or zebra fur patterns are more challenging.
Our artists will help
Paint your own background color or pattern to match your home decor, then begin creating your totally original pet masterpiece!
- One pet per canvas.
- One canvas per painter.
- Include the first and last name you are registered under in all email correspondence. If your name has changed, use a consistent name on all correspondence.
- Include the 11/22/2020 Paint Your Pet date on all correspondence.
- The deadline to get your pet photos to us is one week ahead of time. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with PYP 11/22/2020 in the subject line. Include your full name. Send photos no later than 11/15/2020.
- No assigned seating. If you would like to sit with your friends, arrive early enough to save seats for the group.
- To reserve your seat, sign up and pay in advance through the website.
Paint Your Pet is an advanced painting. It is highly recommended that you attend at least one painting event prior to painting your pet. Check the calendar for public events.
Cancellation policy: Due to the extra work by our artists to prepare for this event, refunds or transfers are not available.