No artistic ability needed!
Are you planning a private event but looking for something new? Whether you are planning a birthday party, bachelorette party, baby shower, or a corporate team-building event, Creatively Uncorked offers all the flexibility and fun to make your private event amazing! We can host your party at our Fargo studio, your business, or the venue of your choice. These social painting parties are a fun, relaxing environment to enjoy your favorite beverage and chat with friends while painting a masterpiece. We take care of the setup and clean up. Just bring yourself or a few friends and be ready to have fun! We provide everything you’ll need to paint including step by step instructions. Take home your artwork at the end of this event.
- Book your party at least five days ahead!
- All painting materials are provided: canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, artist, etc.
- Weekends fill quickly – book early.
- 10 painter minimum
Hey there! Booking a Private Party in our studio requires a minimum of ten(10) guests. The down payment covers three tickets. You or your guests can purchase the remaining tickets from your page on the website.
We will contact you a week in advance to get a more accurate headcount to be prepared for your party. All accompanying guests are expected to be participating in the party.
If you have your guests pay their own way in advance through our website you will be responsible for any shortfalls in the guest count at the time of the party.
No refreshments will be served. Feel free to bring your own snack or non-alcoholic beverages. Bring any plates, cups, and utensils you may need.
Tipping is greatly appreciated! Our instructors work hard to deliver you a great party and a truly fun, artistic experience for you and your guests. “How much…” you ask? Usually $3 to $5 per guest.
You are welcome to come in 30 minutes early, get uncorked, grab a seat. Aprons will be provided, but consider wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
- Your down payment will cover three guests. Additional guests can signup and pay in advance online.
- 10 person minimum for private parties at our West Fargo studio. If you book a private party and do not meet the minimum required number of people, you will still be required to pay for the minimum.
- Ages 6 and up only.
- Children too young to paint should not be in the studio during painting events.