Canvas Parties @ West Fargo
It’s just a $40 per person and you have the studio to yourself! Let’s party
Age 6 and up are welcome. Flat fee for up to 10 people.
Are you planning a private event but looking for something new? Whether you are planning a birthday party, bachelorette party, baby shower, or a corporate team-building event, Creatively Uncorked offers all the flexibility and fun to make your private event amazing! These social painting parties are a fun, relaxing environment to enjoy chatting with friends while painting a masterpiece. We take care of the setup and clean up. Just bring yourself or a few friends and be ready to have fun! We provide everything you’ll need to paint including step by step instructions.
No Artistic Ability Needed!
- Book your party at least a week ahead!
- All painting materials are provided: canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, artist, etc.
- Weekends fill quickly – book early.
Private Painting Parties at our West Fargo Studio
You are welcome to come in 30 minutes early, get uncorked, grab a seat. Aprons will be provided, but consider wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
- Your down payment will cover ten guests. Additional guests can signup and pay in advance online.
- Creatively Uncorked West Fargo has beer, wine, and snacks available for purchase at the studio during the event. Outside beverages are NOT permitted.
- Our studio is for our painters only. Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes.
- We are often asked about tipping the instructor. Please know that ALL the tips stay with the instructor/bartender. While not mandatory, tips are gratefully appreciated and typically average between 10-20% of your party total.
SMALLER GROUPS: If you don’t meet the minimum attendance requirements to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate small groups at our regularly scheduled public events. Let us know how many in your group and we will seat you together.
The down payment is non-refundable. If the schools in the town of the event are closed due to weather, you will have the option of rescheduling your private party to an open date.