Private Painting Parties at our West Fargo Studio
Are you planning a private event but looking for something new? Whether you are planning a birthday party, bachelorette party, baby shower, or a corporate team-building event, Creatively Uncorked offers all the flexibility and fun to make your private event amazing! We can host your party at our West Fargo studio, your business, or the venue of your choice. These social painting parties are a fun, relaxing environment to enjoy chatting with friends while painting a masterpiece. We take care of the setup and clean up. Just bring yourself or a few friends and be ready to have fun! We provide everything you’ll need to paint including step by step instructions. Take home your artwork at the end of this event.
No Artistic Ability Needed!
- Book your party at least a week ahead!
- All painting materials are provided: canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, artist, etc.
- Special events such as wood signs, wine glass painting, or wine glass succulents, must be scheduled at least 10 days in advance.
- Weekends fill quickly – book early.
SMALLER GROUPS: If you don’t meet the minimum attendance requirements to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate small groups at our regularly scheduled public events. Let us know how many in your group and we will seat you together.
The down payment covers three tickets. You or your guests can purchase the remaining tickets from your page on the website. Booking a Private Party in our studio requires a minimum of ten(10) guests. All accompanying guests are expected to be participating in the party. If you have your guests pay their own way in advance through our website you will be responsible for any shortfalls in the guest count at the time of the party.
Beer, wine, pop, pizza, and some snacks available for purchase. No outside beverages are allowed.
Tipping is greatly appreciated! Our instructors work hard to deliver you a great party and a truly fun, artistic experience for you and your guests. “How much…” you ask? Usually $3 to $5 per guest.
You are welcome to come in 20 minutes early, get uncorked, grab a seat. Aprons will be provided, but consider wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
- Your down payment will cover three guests. Additional guests can signup and pay in advance online.
- 10 person minimum for private parties at our West Fargo studio. If you book a private party and do not meet the minimum required number of people, you will still be required to pay for the minimum.
- The down payment is non-refundable.
- Your painting choice is due one week ahead of time.
- Have your guests register early!
- Our studio is for our painters only. Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes.
- The down payment is non-refundable. If the schools in the town of the event are closed due to weather, you will have the option of rescheduling your private party to an open date.