Creatively Kids Parties
Planning a kids birthday party and looking for something new? Creatively Kids painting classes and art parties are available in the Creatively Uncorked downtown Fargo studio.
- Book your party at least a week ahead!
- All painting materials are provided: canvas, paint, easel, brushes, apron, artist, etc.
- Weekends fill quickly – book early.
- Parties are 1.5 hours and include a 1-hour painting. Arrive 15 minutes early to get settled and find your seat.
- Bring a cake if you like! Bring plates and utensils as well.
Book a Kids Painting Party
Non-refundable $250 is due at the time of booking, at least one week before the event.
If you do not have enough people to host your own private party, you are welcome to join a public event in the downtown Fargo studio. Advanced registration is required.
No refreshments will be served. Feel free to bring your own snack or non-alcoholic beverages. Bring any plates, cups, and utensils you may need. You will have a half hour for cake if you like.
Your payment covers the first 10 guests. You or your guests can purchase additional tickets from the website.
Tipping is greatly appreciated! Our instructors work hard to deliver you a great party and a truly fun, artistic experience for you and your guests. “How much…” you ask? Usually $3 to $5 per guest.
You are welcome to come in 20 minutes early to set up and get settled. Aprons will be provided, but consider wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
- Your payment will cover 10 guests. Tickets for additional guests can be purchased online.
- Ages 6 and up only.
- Children too young to paint should not be in the studio during painting events.
- Parties canceled due to weather can be rescheduled.
- At least one parent/guardian should stay with children during a Kid’s Party. Only those “creating” will be charged.