Wood Signs are a great idea for a private party! Your guests can each choose their own colors and design. Take home a ready-to-hang sign at the end of the 2.5 to 3-hour event. To make sure we have all the supplies on hand for your party, please book at least 7 days in advance! Have your guests register with their sign choices at least four days ahead.
Book a Wood Sign Private Party
These social painting parties are a fun, relaxing environment to enjoy chatting with friends while expressing your creativity. We take care of the setup and cleanup. Just bring yourself or a few friends and be ready to have fun! We provide everything you’ll need to paint including step by step instructions. Take home your ready-to-hang sign at the end of this event.
Get ready to relax, unwind and paint
Doors open a half hour before the event. Try to get there early to get signed in and find your seat. Aprons will be provided, but consider wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
You or your guests can choose designs and purchase tickets from your page on the website. Ticket sales will end three days prior to your party, so have your guests register early! Booking a Private Party in our studio requires a minimum of ten(10) guests. The down payment covers your ticket. It helps if you choose your design right away!
We will contact you a week in advance to get a more accurate headcount to be prepared for your party. All accompanying guests are expected to be participating in the party.
If you have your guests pay their own way in advance through our website you will be responsible for any shortfalls in the guest count at the time of the party.
No refreshments are provided. You are welcome to bring your own snacks or non-alcoholic beverages.
Tipping is greatly appreciated! Our instructors work hard to deliver you a great party and a truly fun, artistic experience for you and your guests. “How much…” you ask? Usually $3 to $5 per guest.
You are welcome to come in 30 minutes early, get uncorked, grab a seat. Aprons will be provided, but consider wearing something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on.
- 10 person minimum for private parties at our Fargo studio. If you book a private party and do not meet the minimum required number of people, you will still be required to pay for the minimum.
- Have your guests register at least three days in advance. Ticket sales will end early so we have time to cut stencils.
- Your down payment is non-refundable.
- Age 6 and up are welcome. Children too young to paint should not be in the studio during events.
- All guests must have a ticket to stay in the studio during events.
- Our studio is for our painters only. Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during all classes.
- Parties canceled due to weather can be rescheduled.